Combined BS/MS Program
Current Ohio State undergraduate students are eligible to combine BS and MS credits if they have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA in all previous college work and have completed at least 90 undergraduate semester credit hours.
Students can count up to 12 credit hours in ECE toward the BS and MS as long as the courses are 5000 level or above.
- Students need to be admitted in the BS/MS combined degree program before the courses are taken.
- Students will pay the higher graduate student tuition rate in the term(s) they are in the combined degree program. The higher tuition is applied to all credit hours in the term(s) not just the graduate credits.
There are two procedures to follow before you begin the combined degree program:
- Apply to the MS program
- Apply and accept admission to the MS program before the combined courses are taken
- MS admissions and application information can be found on the Application Process page on the ECE website.
- Complete the Combined Degree Program Approval Form
Additional information can be found on the ECE website on the BS/MS program page.