Scholarships & Financial Aid (Current Students)
Currently Enrolled Student Scholarships & Financial Aid
Ohio State engineering students have access to a multitude of financial aid resources. We strongly recommend that all students complete the following each year to maximize financial aid packages:
- FAFSA - Due Feb 1
- College of Engineering Scholarship Application – Due February 1
- OSU Application for Special Scholarships – Due Feb 1
All currently enrolled students who wish to apply for College of Engineering and Engineering departmental scholarships must complete the College of Engineering Scholarship Application. The College of Engineering will no longer accept paper applications.
For complete details and application instructions, please visit the College of Engineering website.
The information on this page applies to continuing undergraduates (current Ohio State Students returning next year) only. Incoming freshmen should visit the financial aid and scholarship page for more information.
Undergraduate Electrical and Computer Engineering Scholarships
The OSU Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is privileged to have several endowed funds whose annual income provides full or partial scholarships to undergraduate students in the traditional electrical engineering option, or the computer engineering option given by the department. Each of these endowed funds was established for this purpose by the generous contributions of alumni, faculty, and friends of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Returning students who wish to apply for an undergraduate scholarship in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering can do so by completing the College of Engineering Scholarship Application. For complete details and application instructions, please visit the College of Engineering website.
Application deadline is February 15 for scholarships granted in the following academic year. Students must reapply for these scholarships on an annual basis.
Questions about ECE Department Scholarships?
- Ohio State Office of Student Financial Aid
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- FinAid: the Financial Aid Information Page. This page provides a free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid. It is maintained by Mark Kantrowitz, author of The Prentice Hall Guide to Scholarships and Fellowships for Math and Science Students, and is sponsored by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).