Who Can I Talk To? Mild

Resources for Mild Emotional Symptoms

On-Demand Services 

including Let's Talk a 15-20 minute informal consultation with a professional counselor on staff from Counseling and Consultation Services (CCS), Drop-in Workshop info, and online videos, podcast, and resources

Student Wellness Center RPAC 337, Annie & John Glenn AvenueOffice Locations

The Recreational and Physical Activity Center houses the main location of the Student Life Student Wellness Center. Walk straight through the main floor entry gates and the Student Wellness Center is located on your right in Suite B130.

The Physical Activity and Education Services building houses Wellness Coaching and Peer Access Line. Take the elevator to the 4th floor and the office suite is just off the elevator in Suite 445 PAES.

Baker Hall houses the Collegiate Recovery Community. The CRC is located in 95 Baker Hall. When you enter the front door, you will see the CRC to the right on the first floor directly across from Disability Services.

Buckeye Food Alliance has two locations.  BFA is located in Suite 150 Lincoln Tower .  When you enter the building from the ground level, take the stairs or elevator to floor 1. BFA is also located in St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church.