- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Faculty Emeritus, Electrical & Computer Engr.
2015 Neil Ave
205 Dreese Lab
Columbus, OH 43210-1272
Ph.D. 1966, Budapest Technical University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Areas of interest
Electric power systems, high-voltage engineering, electrical insulation, energy conversion, electromagnetic compatibility, reliability.
331 Dreese Laboratory
Public Member of the Power Siting Board.
American Electric Power Professor.
Neal A. Smith Professor.
Technical Person of the Year.
Best Paper Award. IEEE Power Engineering Society.