- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Professor, Evol, Ecology & Org Biology
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
2015 Neil Ave
Rm 416 Dreese Laboratory
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. 1989, University of Notre Dame
Areas of interest
Biomimicry for optimization, control, and automation; planning, attention, learning, evolution, swarms, foraging, and games; hierarchical and distributed methods.
416 Dreese Laboratories, fax: 614.292.7596
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).