- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Faculty Emeritus, Electrical & Computer Engr.
- Retiree-Faculty Emeritus, Electrical & Computer Engr.
464 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. 1976, The Ohio State University
Areas of interest
Quadruped galloping, walking machines, robot dynamics, contact simulation, intelligent robot control, graphical simulation, variably-configured wheeled vehicles.
660 Dreese Laboratories, ph: 614.292.3064
- "Evolution of Dynamic Maneuvers in a 3D Galloping Quadraped Robot." 2006,
- "Dynamic Maneuvers in a 3D Galloping Quadraped Robot." 2006,