Parinaz Naghizadeh Ardabili
- Assistant Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
- Assistant Professor, Integrated Systems Engineering
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Electrical and Computer Engineering & Integrated Systems Engineering
238 Baker Systems
1971 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Parinaz Naghizadeh is an Assistant Professor in the Operations Research group at the Integrated Systems Engineering department, with a joint appointment in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Research areas of interest:
Network economics, game theory, learning theory, reinforcement learning, and data analytics, with applications in cyber security and edge computing.
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2016
M.Sc., Mathematics, University of Michigan, 2014
M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2013
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2010
- Sarabi, A.; Naghizadeh, P.; Liu, Y.; Liu, M., 2016, "Risky business: Fine-grained data breach prediction using business profiles." Journal of Cybersecurity 2, no. 1, 15-28 - 15-28.
Papers in Proceedings
- Abdallah, M.; Naghizadeh, P.; Hota, A.R.; Cason, T. et al. "The impacts of behavioral probability weighting on security investments in interdependent systems." (7 2019).
- Ahn, S.; Gorlatova, M.; Naghizadeh, P.; Chiang, M. et al. "Adaptive fog-based output security for augmented reality." (8 2018).
- Khalili, M.M.; Naghizadeh, P.; Liu, M. "Designing cyber insurance policies in the presence of security interdependence." (9 2017).
- Khalili, M.M.; Naghizadeh, P.; Liu, M. "Designing cyber insurance policies: Mitigating moral hazard through security pre-screening." (1 2017).
- Naghizadeh, P.; Liu, M. "Inter-temporal incentives in security information sharing agreements - Position pader." (1 2016).
- Liu, Y.; Sarabi, A.; Zhang, J.; Naghizadeh, P. et al. "Cloudy with a chance of breach: Forecasting cyber security incidents." (1 2015).