- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
- Chair, Electrical & Computer Engr.
205 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 1996, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Areas of interest
Microwave sensing, rough surface scattering, random medium theory, numerical methods for electromagnetics.
452 Dreese Laboratories, fax: 614.292.7596
NSF CAREER Award.
Fellow of the IEEE.
- Johnson,Joel,T; Potter,Lee,C, 2009, "Performance Study of Algorithms for Detecting Pulsed Sinusoidal Interference in Microwave Radiometry." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON GEOSCIENCE AND REMOTE SENSING 47, no. 2, 628-636 - 628-636.