- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
356 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. 1989, Carnegie-Mellon University
Areas of interest
Finite element methods, RF/microwave circuits, numerical methods.
356 Dreese Labs, fax: 614.292.7596
Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.