J K Wang
- Assistant Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD in electrical engineering and computer science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2013, with a minor in management; MS in electrical engineering and computer science, MIT, 2009; BE in electric engineering and automation, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 2007
Jiankang Wang joined the faculty at The Ohio State University in January 2014 with a joint appointment in ECE and Integrated Systems Engineering. Her research focuses on emerging technologies of modern power system operation and planning, electricity markets, reconfiguration, demand side management, distributed generation and renewable energy.
These technologies represent a highly promising trend of power system evolution.
219 Caldwell Labs
The Martin Family Society of Fellows for Sustainability.
- 2014, "Optimization of Forward Electricity Markets Considering Wind Generation and Demand Response." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SMART GRID 5, no. 3,
- 2013, "Improving Transformers' Utilization Under Single Contingency Policy and Customer Reliability Requirements." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SMART GRID 4, no. 4,
- "A Protection Scheme in Active Distribution Networks with High Penetration of Renewable Energy Sources." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER DELIVERY
- "Using HVDC to Disperse Reserves and Enhance Frequency Response under Large-Scale Renewable Generation." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SUSTAINABLE ENERGY
Papers in Proceedings
- "Factors influencing voltage profiles of distributed-generation integrated feeders." in 2013 PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference. (2 2013).
- "Improving Transformer's Utilization under Customer Reliability Requirements." in General Meeting of the IEEE-Power-and-Energy-Society (PES). (1 2013).
- "A Method to Visualize Interaction of Distributed Generation and Feeders' Voltage Profiles." in Conference of the IEEE PES on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT). (1 2013).
- "Emergency reconfiguration and distribution system planning under the single-contingency policy." in 2012 PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference. (1 2012).
- "Optimization of time-based rates in forward energy markets." in the 7th Conference on the European Energy Market. (6 2010).
- "A new wholesale bidding mechanism for enhanced demand response in smart grids." in First Conference of Innovative Smart Grid Technologies. (1 2010).
- Christian Moya, Chih-Che Sun, JK Wang, Chen-Ching Liu "defense against measurement attacks on sub-transmission level." in 2016 power and energy society general meeting.
- "Increasing EV Public Charging with Distributed Generation in the Electric Grid." in 2015 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (ITEC).
- "attack path reconstruction from adverse consequences on power grids." in CPSR-SG 2016 - Joint International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Security and Resilience in Smart Grids.