- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Assistant Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 2005, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Areas of interest
Microgrids, distributed energy resources, electrical energy conversion and storage, as well as advanced electric drive transportation systems.
211 Caldwell Laboratory, Phone: 309.241.4700, Fax: 614.292.7596
IAS Society Prize Paper Award. IEEE.
ONR Young Investigator Award. Office of Naval Research.
- K. Lai, M. Illindala, M. Haj-ahmed, A. Khalsa, 2017, "Comprehensive Protection Strategy for an Islanded Microgrid Using Intelligent Relays." IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS 53, no. 1, 1 - 8.
- D. Yu, M. Illindala, O. Alkhouli. "Power Inverter Control for Grid-Tie Transition." Patent number: 8068352 (US), 2010/080431 (WIPO)
- D. Yu, M. P. Liechty, M. Illindala, M. T. Muller. "Hybrid Power System with Variable Speed Genset." Patent number: 8987939 (US), 2009/073125 (WIPO)
- D. Yu, D. Siegle, M. Illindala, M. Hartman, G. Speckhart. "Uninterruptible Power Supply."