- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
Hesham M. El Gamal
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
- Chair, Electrical & Computer Engr.
756 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 1999, University of Maryland
Areas of Interest
Information Theory; Coding Theory, Wireless Communication; and DNA Self Assembly.
620 Dreese Labs
FARMER Young Faculty Development Fund.
NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award.
Lumley Research Award.
HNS Annual Achievement Award.