- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
Hesham M. El Gamal
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
756 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 1999, University of Maryland
Areas of Interest
Information Theory; Coding Theory, Wireless Communication; and DNA Self Assembly.
620 Dreese Labs
FARMER Young Faculty Development Fund. Department of Electrical Engineering.
NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award. National Science Foundation.
Lumley Research Award. College of Engineering.
HNS Annual Achievement Award.