- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Adjunct Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274
He received a BSEE, MS, and PhD in Electrical Engineering from The Ohio State University.
Bob Dybdal is affiliated with The Aerospace Corporation and has supported a broad base of military and commercial satellite programs.
Dr. Dybdal is the author of Communication Satellite Antennas: System Architecture, Technology, and Evaluation, has been involved in numerous IEEE technical activities, is a past president of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association, and holds patents in instrumentation, adaptive systems, antenna tracking, satellite transponder designs, interferometry, microwave components, and array antennas.
Areas of interest
Satellite antenna systems