- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Associate Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
- Associate Professor, Civil, Envir & Geod Eng
2070 Neil Avenue
Hitchcock Hall 470
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 1998, University of California at Berkeley
Areas of interest
Intelligent transportation systems, application of advanced technologies to transportation (surveillance, control, communications).
211 Caldwell Lab, ph: 614.292.4282 or 614.688.8324, fax: 614.292.7596
Lumley Interdisciplinary Research Award. College of Engineering.
Lumley Research Award. College of Engineering.
NSF Career Award. National Science Foundation.
Award for The Best ITS Research.