- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
Betty Lise Anderson
- Professor, Electrical & Computer Engr.
2024 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph.D. 1990, University of Vermont
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest: Laser diodes, coherence, interferometry, optoelectronic devices, fiber sensing, optical interconnection, optical multiplexing.Office
200 Caldwell Laboratory, fax: 614.292.7596
TopCAT - Outstanding Woman of the Year.
Annual Research Accomplishment Award.
- D. Rabb, B. L. Anderson, 2009, "Optical cross-connect based on the spherical Fourier cell." Journal of Lightwave Technology 27, no. 14, 2737-2743 - 2737-2743.
- D. Rabb, O. Blum-Spahn, W. Cowan, B. L. Anderson, 2009, "Optical Fourier cell for true time delay." Journal of Lightwave Technology 27, no. 7, 879-886 - 879-886.