Top 5 Research Videos of 2020
At the end of each semester, graduates from The Ohio State University Electrical and Computer Engineering program gather in the Garden of Constants for a group photo.
In 2020, however, spring graduates returned from vacation break to find out they weren't going back to the classroom. There was no group photo. They weren't going to graduation, either.
Also, this thing called Zoom would soon become a large part of their lives.
It's with this scenario we turn to the results of 2020. From inside and outside the classroom, students, faculty, staff and families showed their resilient character.
The Top 5 News and Research Videos of 2020:
1. ECE Spring Class of 2020 Graduation Zoom: https://youtu.be/ExSxQwEB5oU
2. Follow along as ECE Professor Ronald Reano talks about the Optics and Photonics program inside the lab: https://youtu.be/7qsM7cmKogo
3. Assistant Professor Asimina Kiourti talks about "e-fabric" research at the ElectroScience Lab: https://youtu.be/qbs90nXRrMc
4. ECE Graduate Student Oguz Demir returned from a research journey to the Arctic as part of MOSAiC, the largest international climate science study ever conducted at the North pole: https://youtu.be/6L37sJevROU
5. It was a decades-old unproven data queue theory, until Ohio State student Xingyu Zhou, finally resolved the open conjecture in his research: https://youtu.be/pYAz_CMKwHs
Story and videos by Ryan Horns | Communications Specialist | Horns.email@example.com | @OhioStateECE