Recruiting Engineers Day 2013
When: Friday, October 18, at 8:30 a.m.
Columbus, OH 43210
Recruiting Engineers Day is a graduate preview program at The Ohio State University’s Columbus campus. This is a full day (8:30 am-3 pm) event and provides an opportunity to learn about what Ohio State's College of Engineering has to offer you as a graduate student. During the event, participants will have the opportunity to learn about research opportunities in our College, resources available to our graduate students, and get to know our faculty and graduate students. Undergraduate students majoring in engineering, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, or physics with a minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale), who are entering their junior or senior year in autumn 2013 and are seriously considering graduate study are invited to apply to attend. We particularly encourage applications from students who are African American/Black, Hispanic/Latino American, and American Indian/Alaskan Native.
- Learn about the College of Engineering (CoE) graduate programs of study
- Attend workshops on applying to graduate school with tips on writing a great personal statement, career services support provided to our students, summer research opportunities at OSU, and funding opportunities at OSU and externally
- Interact with current and prospective graduate students, faculty, and staff in the CoE
- Benefit from poster presentations of graduate student research
- Participate in tours of the OSU campus, research labs, and departmental facilities