- Undergraduate Students
- Future Students
- Graduate Program
- Courses & Scheduling
- Student Life
- Resources & Links
- ECE Jobline
- Student Wellness and Support
- Upcoming events
Courses & Scheduling
The ECE department offers a wide range of courses to meet the needs of both graduate and undergraduate students and covering the breadth and depth of topics in the fields of electrical and computer engineering. In addition:
- We offer a large diversity of courses, which few programs can match
- Many courses are offered multiple times each year
- All non-lab courses are taught by faculty.
- We offer a large and diverse number of labs, enabling students to gain hands-on experience in topics like photonics, electrical energy conversion, high voltage engineering, integrated circuit fabrication, microcontrollers, microprocessors, signal processing, and many more.