ECE Virtual Open House: Semiconductors
Interested in Semiconductors or Circuits specialization in Electrical and Computer Engineering?
You are invited to a virtual open house to hear about Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at The Ohio State University, research-specific topics. Find out why we are THE choice for your graduate studies!
Learn what sets ECE at Ohio State apart from other EE US MS and PhD programs:
· We are a Tier 1 research institution with multidisciplinary cutting-edge opportunities
· Incredible industry project partnerships
· A unique and innovative MS program
· Dedicated faculty and staff, with world class resources and facilities
· Enormous alumni base, and a university known worldwide
· Impressive course offerings
We can help your dreams become a reality!
Junior and Senior undergrads, join us for one, or both, upcoming virtual events.
Semiconductors at Ohio State University
With Professors Dr. Siddharth Rajan and Dr. Tyler Grassman
Tuesday, Nov 28 from 9:00-9:30am ET
Circuits at Ohio State University
With Professor Dr. Tawfiq Musah
Wednesday, Nov 29 from 9:30-10:00am ET
No registration required
If you questions about admission or the program, feel free to contact:
Tim Langreder, PhD Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Bucher, MS Coordinator email@example.com