WCGT 2014 — The 3rd Midwest Workshop on Control and Game Theory
The workshop will bring together researchers, students and faculty from the midwest region of the United States, who develop and apply game and control theory to analyze, design and assess complex systems. This year we plan to highlight synergies between various related research areas, encourage discussions and facilitate collaborations on new game and control theoretic methodologies. The workshop is a one-and-a-half-day event, which starts in the morning on April 26 and adjourns around noon on April 27. It comprises invited and contributed presentations.
- Game theory and applications: stochastic, adaptive, evolutionary, differential, cooperative, learning, and behavioral games
- Mechanism design
- Large population games and mean-field theory
- Adaptive and nonlinear control theory
- Hybrid and switched systems
- Networked control systems
- Large-scale and distributed optimization
- Applications: communications, networking, security, energy systems, transportation, aerospace, economics, finance, and social sciences
- Deadline for abstract submission: March 31, 2014
- Deadline for registration: March 31, 2014
- Notification of Acceptance: April 7, 2014
- Workshop dates: April 26 – 27, 2014
For complete information, visit the conference website.