- Undergraduate Students
- Application to the ECE Major
- Academic Advising
- ECE Peer Mentors
- Academic Domains and Electives
- Curriculum Requirements
- Graduation Information
- Handbooks & Forms
- First-Year Program
- BS/MS Program
- Minors & Career Options
- Honors Program
- Support Services
- Undergraduate Research
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quarter to Semester Transition
- Graduate Program
- Courses & Scheduling
- Student Life
- Resources & Links
- ECE Jobline
- Student Wellness and Support
- Upcoming events
Handbook & Forms
- Undergraduate Handbook: Includes information about entering into the ECE major, what is required for the successful completion of the BSECE degree, and other information about what the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has to offer students. The handbook is currently offline for updating.
- Standards of Academic Performance: Explains requirements for the successful completion of the BSECE degree and remaining in good standing in the department. Also includes special action probation policy.
Worksheets & Curricula Information
- Approved directed electives lists for students who started after the switch to the semester calendar and for those who started before the switch to the semester calendar who have elected to graduate meeting semester program requirements.
- Approved directed electives for the Computer Engineering program, updated Autumn 2018.
- Approved directed electives for the Electrical Engineering program, updated Autumn 2018
- Approved outside technical electives list (2011-2012) for students who started before the switch to the semester calendar (before summer 2012) who have elected to graduate meeting quarter program requirements.
Bingo Sheets (Curriculum Sheets)
- Bingo sheets not listed below are available from your advisor, if needed. Your specific bingo sheet is determined by the term and year you started at Ohio State. Academy and Fresh Start students need to contact their advisor to determine applicable bingo sheet.
Detailed curriculum sheet for Computer Engineering
Detailed curriculum sheet for Electrical Engineering
General education course list for students who started at Ohio State after the switch to the semester calendar (summer 2012 or later)
General education curriculum (GEC) course lists for students who started before the switch to the semester calendar and were admitted to the College of Engineering (before summer 2012)
2011-2012 | 2010-2011 | 2009-2010 | 2008-2009 | 2007-2008 | 2006-2007 | 2005-2006
* All documents are available in alternative format from the ECE main office, Dreese Labs 205.