- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Program
- Degrees & Requirements
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- BS/MS Program
- Handbooks, Forms & Deadlines
- Transfer Credit
- Newsletter for Incoming Graduate Students
- Graduate Program Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quarter to Semester Transition
- Dr. Burn Lin Travel Grant Award
- ECE Graduating Ph.D. Survey
- Courses & Scheduling
- Student Life
- Resources & Links
- ECE Jobline
- Student Wellness and Support
- Upcoming events
Newsletter for Incoming Graduate Students
Common Ground is the official newsletter for incoming electrical and computer engineering graduate students. It will serve as your information resource for a variety of topics and tasks to complete before you begin autumn semester at Ohio State. Each month from May through July we will send incoming graduate students this newsletter via e-mail and post it here. Common Ground will have a lot of helpful information as students prepare to join us here at Ohio State.
ECE Graduate Student Orientation for autumn 2016:
Thursday, August 18, 2016
8:00 am to Noon
Graduate Student Orientation Presentations
- Office of International Affairs Pre-arrival
- Office of International Affairs Check-In: Sign up for dates between Aug. 1 and August 18, 2016, Under "Register Now"
- New Graduate Student Welcome and Resource Fair: Monday, August 22, 2016, 8:30am, Ohio Union
- First Day of Autumn Classes: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Summer Intensive Language Program (SILP)
The Ohio State University English as a Second Language Program now offers an innovative, 3-week intensive language and culture program designed to help international students be ready to learn on day one of Autumn Semester.
For more information, please refer to Special Programs on the English as a Second Language site.