- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Program
- Degrees & Requirements
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- BS/MS Program
- Handbooks, Forms & Deadlines
- Transfer Credit
- Newsletter for Incoming Graduate Students
- Graduate Program Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quarter to Semester Transition
- Dr. Burn Lin Travel Grant Award
- ECE Graduating Ph.D. Survey
- Courses & Scheduling
- Student Life
- Resources & Links
- ECE Jobline
- Student Wellness and Support
- Upcoming events
Each graduate student must have a faculty advisor whose responsibility it is to help form an academic program, monitor progress through the agreed-upon program, implement necessary procedures that require signatures at various steps along the way, and guide the thesis (if any) or dissertation research that forms part of the student’s course of study.
If you received a financial aid offer from an ECE faculty, this faculty member is your PhD advisor. In order to select a faculty advisor, please go to faculty directory. Choose a research area that interests you and visit the websites of the faculty members listed. Establish contact with the selected faculty member by e-mail to inquire about GRA opportunities. Faculty advisor selection may also be made after arrival on the OSU campus.
New MS students are assigned a faculty advisor.
Visit the graduate program contact page for a list of current contact information.