Courses & Scheduling
- We offer a large diversity of courses, which few programs can match
- Many courses are offered multiple times each year
- All non-lab courses are taught by faculty.
- We offer a large and diverse number of labs, enabling students to gain hands-on experience in topics like photonics, electrical energy conversion, high voltage engineering, integrated circuit fabrication, microcontrollers, microprocessors, signal processing, and many more.
Topics in this section:
- General education requirements (College of Engineering)
- Standard syllabi
- CS&E 2221 placement test
- Registration notes
- Textbooks and course materials
- ECE Course Listings, Comprehensive
For students admitted to the ECE Graduate Program:
- ECE courses numbered at 5000 & above are considered graduate level.
- ECE courses numbered at 6000 & above are considered advanced level.