Employment in the ECE Department
Note: This page contains information about applying for openings in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Students and alumni seeking employment and internship opportunities are encouraged to check openings available through Engineering Career Services.
Faculty Positions in Electrical and Computer Engineering
The Ohio State University invites applications for tenure track faculty positions in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. All areas and ranks will be considered.
Please see Careers at OSU for any job openings.
There are no current opportunities posted.
Graduate research positions with Professors Arehart and Ringel
Prof. Aaron Arehart and Prof. Steve Ringel are seeking outstanding PhD applicants for an immediately-available graduate research assistant position. The research would involve study of wide bandgap materials and devices for next generation electronics with a multidisciplinary approach involving solid state physics, electrical engineering, materials science, and more. This is part of an ongoing project and is part of a much larger multi-university, industry, and government lab effort. All applicants must be permanent residents or U.S. citizens to be considered. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and include a CV.
Two undergraduate positions open via the ElectroScience Lab
· Learn and understand RFID and sensing basics.
· Research existing or similar technologies for RFID tracking and sensing.
· Participate in the design and testing of ongoing projects relating to RFIDs and sensors.
Position 2: The Ohio State University ElectroScience Laboratory (ESL) is looking for a senior undergraduate student interested in carrying out research and in being trained on the design and development of wireless signal boosters/extenders. His/her main tasks will be to:
· Learn and understand wireless signal boosting basics.
· Research existing or similar technologies for boosting wireless signals and extending their range.
· Participate in the design and testing of ongoing projects relating to wireless signal boosting.
Please contact Dr. Asimina Kiourti, firstname.lastname@example.org