The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the College of Engineering provide many academic and administrative resources to ensure the success of all our students. These offices are equipped to help students through the many different challenges faced during college, and students are encouraged to take advantage of these resources.
Deptartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering Support Services
- Academic Advisors
- Free Tutoring Service: HKN volunteers offer a free tutoring service, available on a walk-in basis for students in ECE 2000, 2100, 2300, 2560, 3010, 3020, 3030, 3040 and 3050. Additional higher-level courses are tutored by individuals, contact HKN for details. Hours are posted online and outside 267 Caldwell Laboratory.
College of Engineering Support Services
- Minority Engineering Program
- Women in Engineering Program
- Career Services
- Technical Communications Resource Center (Engineering Writing Center)
Ohio State University Support Services
- Ohio State University Support Services website
- Math and Statistics Learning Center
- Younkin Success Center